Calling all young writers.

16:23


Hello everyone.
I'm taking on a lot of different projects at the moment, but I'm feeling creative so I don't think it's a bad thing. My next idea is an ambitious one, but absolutely amazing, should it work out. I was hoping to either be just the editor, or an editor and contributor.




What you'd need to do and details you need to send me at eilismwalsh@gmail.com :

-State what you'd like to do eg: A contributor or co-editor?
-Tell me what topic you'd like to cover.

TOPICS OF INTEREST SO FAR:
Environment, 
Film,
Politics
History
Travel
Mental Health
Music


-Send me an example of your work or just a practice piece just so I can gauge what you're like as a writer.

-I'll also accept an idea for a topic, I need seven different topics, so go ahead and suggest things.

-I've been asking friends so far, but by all means even if you don't know me well, please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested.

I'd love to get this going as I think it'd be amazing to have a publication with passionate, talented young writers.
I HOPE YOU'RE AS INTERESTED AS I AM! Tell everyone you know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing feedback, all constructive criticism welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe